Saturday, July 16, 2011

Map of Short Program

Ride Stats:
Distance - 38 mi.
Avg Speed -10.4 mph
Climbed - 2000 ft
Calories Burned - 2280 kcal
Temps - 85 to 95 F


I got out early this morning to beat the heat, and added some loops in my usual program to increase the climbing. My legs are definitely feeling stronger from week to week. Since I follow the same route and climb the same hills it's easy to remember how much easier it feels now compared to early in the season.


View The Short Program in a larger map

I'm excited about my newfound ability to draw routes on Google Maps and upload them to our blog posts. After all, a map is worth a thousand words. This one shows my usual practice route, which I refer to as "Short" because it's basically about 24 miles. I generally repeat climbing loops to make it longer, like today. It's nice and compact and doesn't stray too far from home, in case weather would cause me to want to cut it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment