Saturday, June 18, 2011

Share the Road


Distance - 13 miles
Ave. Speed - 15.3 mph
Elevation Climbed - 740 ft
Temperature - 74 F



Had an hour after work, and before Tyler's volleyball practice, so I rode my Ellison Loop. Penfield has these cool "Share the Road" signs, on every road leading into their town. This sign ranks a close second, in terms of my favorites, to the "downhill" sign that I talked about in my last post. Way to go Penfield!





Ride Stats:

2 comments:

  1. Thought you'd might like to know that there are freshly painted images of a guy riding a bike near the shoulders of the roads in my neighborhood. Hopefully people pay attention to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these signs, penfield taxes going to good works! Now if folks would stop making left hand turns in front of me... BTW Eric, check out rt 250 between Whalen and Plank if you get a chance. Biked it on Monday, re-paved shoulders, smooth as glass!

    ReplyDelete