Ride Stats:
Distance 37 mi
Avg Speed 9.7 mph
Elevation 2040 ft
Calories Burned 2090
I feel good about my rides this weekend. I pushed myself until my legs turned to mush, which should lead to building more muscle. I'm doing plenty of climbing, and not feeling as winded as a couple of weeks ago. No soreness to speak of.
If the weather cooperates, I'm planning a big ride next weekend to a Bed & Breakfast about 75 mi. straight south of here. It's a getaway for Angela and I. She'll drive and hopefully I won't be calling her to come rescue me. I'm not familiar with the roads, so I'll get to use my Google Mapping abilities. I'm not sure what to expect, but that's what makes it fun, or at least an adventure.
Hey Karl!
ReplyDeleteNice rides! Good distance, with plenty o' climbing. Your trip next weekend sounds like fun. I can't wait to hear all about it. We had lots of rain and high winds this weekend, so I worked on bikes in my shop (one for a friend of mine, and one for Kurt).