distance (miles) - 10
average speed (mph) - 12
elevation climbed (ft) - 780
calories burned (kcal) -
temperature - 45
Lynn, Tyler, and I spent the past 3 days in Philly, visiting Tanya and Scott (and celebrating Tanya's 25th birthday!). We had a great time! Philly has so much to offer. We spent Saturday morning at the zoo (the first zoo in America, by the way), ate lunch at the "market" (I highly recommend the turkey booth), then spent the afternoon at the Constitution Center (my brain hurts after learning so many cool historic facts). We finished the day off with an excellent birthday dinner at Gnocchi's, just off of South Street. What a day!
We drove home today, and I was able to get out for a quick ride (45 degrees, Farnung-5 course, 10.2 miles, 12 mph average, 780 feet).
Tanya and Scott, as Scott prepares his famous pizza for us.
Tanya caught totally by surprise!
The finished product...and Scott lived up to all the hype! This pizza was delicious!!
My baby is 25. I still can't comprehend that...
This is a mural painted on the road leading to Ridge Ave. Philly has been home to the U.S. Cycling Championship for many years now. The course they ride goes along this stretch of road and then heads up the "Manayunk Wall". Cool stuff. Tanya and Scott watched last year's race.
Lynn and Tanya mingling with some of the founders of our country!
Tyler and one of the founders of the Constitution mulling over an idea.







Love the pics! I had such a great time with you guys. I'll make sure to get the rest of the photos on my flash drive when I come home.
ReplyDelete