Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ready Or Not


Distance - 51 miles
Ave. Speed - 15.8 mph
Elevation Climbed - 1000 ft
Temperature - 89 F

Lynn had a little family get together for Caitlin (she's headed to Miami, to get her Master's degree), and myself.

I rode out to Pultneyville with Leon this morning. The humidity was pretty bad. I'm looking forward to riding in drier conditions out west. This was my last ride before I pack everything up. My legs feel great. The bike is working perfectly. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's do this!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed that I missed the party. I thought it was Saturday. We showed-up and everything was dark. LOL I'm such a dope sometimes. Anyway, good luck, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
    Chuck and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Sounds like you have done everything you can to prepare. Good luck and be careful! We'll be cheering you on from the sidelines ... in our nice comfy chairs at home ;-)
    Enjoy the ride, the adventure and the thrill of a lifetime! Take lots of pictures!!
    Heidi XO

    ReplyDelete