Thursday, March 17, 2011

My bike


Here are the details about the bike I'll be riding on this adventure.  Karl and I both bought Surly LHT's from Pedaller's Bike Shop in Henrietta, NY.  I then customized both bikes with the following:
  • SKS P50 fenders (silver)...we'll be riding come rain or shine
  • Kool Stop brake pads (salmon)
  • Brooks leather handlebar tape (honey brown)
  • Brooks B17 leather saddle (honey brown)
  • Brooks leather mudflap (honey brown)...do you see a pattern here?
  • Shimano PD-A520 pedals
  • Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tires (700x35)
  • Racktime TopIt front rack (black)
  • Tubus Cargo rear rack (black)
  • Elite Ciussi water bottle holders (silver)
  • hand-built front wheel (Schmidt SON 28 hub dynamo, Mavic A719 rim, DT Swiss Competition spokes)
  • Schmidt Edelux front headlight (black)
  • Busch & Muller Toplight Line Plus rear tail light
  • Ortlieb handlebar bag (red)
  • Ortlieb Sport Packer Plus front panniers (red)
  • Ortlieb Bike Packer Plus rear panniers (red)

No comments:

Post a Comment