Ride Stats:
distance (miles) - 13
average speed (mph) -
elevation climbed (ft) - 520
calories burned (kcal) -
temperature - 31
Rode to Mom & Dad's house - 12.6 miles, 31 degrees! (cold north wind...typical March day in Rochester), 520 ft., still a little brake squeal, even after I tried a number of different fixes last night. I may need to try a brake booster, as it only squeals when under a heavy load/high speed. Dad was making a pot of chili...smelled great!
I'm already used to the feel of my Surly. Very comfortable ride. I wonder how it feels with 50 pounds of equipment loaded in the panniers?
Dude, If you want me to continue following this don't be useing words like "panniers". Now I have to look that up when I get home.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Sorry, lil' buddy! I'll dumb it down for you...panniers are those "bags" that hang off the front and rear racks. I forgot you took Spanish, instead of French, in high school. Can I at least use words like peleton, domestique, and baguette?
ReplyDelete